This refill bottle contains two doses of natural organic Limescale Remover concentrate for our Squeeky life bottle. Keep your cleaning plastic free with our aluminium limescale remover concentrate bottles which can be easily recycled with the rest of your metal once empty.
Concentrate refills means that we are not shipping water and all the extra weight around the country so reducing C02 emissions and other transport pollution, with the added benefit of saving you postage costs.
Pour half (50ml) into your Squeeky Life Bottle and fill up with water from the tap, give it a shake and your ready to go.
You either love it or hate it, but limescale is here to stay. You can remove it, but like a boomerang it will always come back! Our organic limescale remover gently but firmly softens and dissolves it away with no toxic fumes, leaving your taps, shower screens, bathroom and kitchen wear limescale free.
What’s not to like about our eco-friendly Organic Limescale Remover concentrate refill.
- All natural product, made from plant based organic ingredients. Effective, safe and eco-friendly. No toxic chemical or fumes to harm you, your family or the planet.
- Aluminium bottle. Plastic free , No more plastic bottles going to waste or into the ocean.
- Pet safe, cruelty free, Peta approved. No animals were harmed in the making of this product, or will be harmed by using it.
- Vegan friendly. Did you know many cleaning products contain animal extracts? Ours don’t!
- Made in the UK. Developed and produced in our labs in Wiltshire, England.
- One refill bottle will make enough to fill your Limescale Remover Squeeky Life Bottle twice! Massive reduction in waste and transport C02 emissions and pollution.
- Aqua (Demin)
- Citric acid (hydrus)
- Citrus Limonum extract
- Acetic acid (hydrus)
- R004 Castile (compound)
- Mineral colour base
Our plastic free limescale remover concentrate bottles are made from quality aluminium here in the UK.
We ship without plastic wrap or packaging, using sustainable cardboard and recycled packaging where possible. Old newspapers are a particular favourite, so you might get something interesting to read in your parcel as well.
Store in a cool dry place.
Please keep out of reach of children. Better safe than sorry.
You should always read the label and instructions before using the product
- General – In all cases of doubt, or when symptoms persist,seek medical attention. Show label where possible. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
- Inhalation – No specific treatment is necessary as the material is not likely to be hazardous by inhalation. Move to fresh air if inhalation causes eye watering,headaches, dizziness or other discomfort.
- Skin contact – No specific treatment is necessary as the material is not likely to be hazardous by skin contact. If irritation occurs wash thoroughly with soap and copious amounts of water. Remove contaminated clothing and consult a physician.
- Eye contact – Flush immediately with large amounts of water,especially under lids for at least 15 minutes. If irritation or other effects persist, obtain medical treatment.
- Ingestion – If swallowed in quantity, obtain medical treatment
- Product is not classified as toxic to the environment. However, care should be taken not to allow large spills enter into drains or watercourses. pH 8
If you require any advice or have any queries or issues on this product or want more information on your order then please contact us