The Aluminium refillable Squeeky life bottle comes loaded up with one free dose of our natural organic Limescale Remover concentrate. When it arrives just fill up with water from the tap, give it a shake and your ready to go. This means that we are not shipping water and all the extra weight around the country, saving you postage costs and reducing transport pollution and C02 emissions. Once you’ve used this first bottle up just order up a concentrate refill and carry on.
You either love it or hate it, but limescale is here to stay. You can remove it, but like a boomerang it will always come back! Our organic limescale remover gently but firmly softens and dissolves it away with no toxic fumes, leaving your taps, shower screens, bathroom and kitchen wear limescale free.
Just spray on and rinse and wipe off. For more serious or stubborn limescale leave for a few minutes before rinsing.
For stubborn stains, soak a small amount of tissue or cloth in our limescale remover and leave on the pesky stain for 10 mins. This will soften up the scale enough for you to rub it away.
Can even be used to descale heavy duty items like shower heads, as shown in our shower head test page
Looks so good that you won’t want to hide it under the sink.
What’s not to like about our natural, eco-friendly organic limescale remover.
- All natural product, made from plant based organic ingredients. Effective, safe and eco-friendly. No toxic chemical or fumes to harm you, your family or the planet.
- Refillable 500ml Aluminium Squeeky Life bottle. No more plastic cleaning bottles going to waste or into the ocean.
- Pet safe, cruelty free, Peta approved. No animals were harmed in the making of this product, or will be harmed by using it.
- Vegan friendly. Did you know many cleaning products contain animal extracts? Ours don’t!
- Made in the UK. Developed and produced in our labs in Wiltshire, England.
- Concentrate refill available. One refill bottle will make enough to fill this bottle twice! Massive reduction in plastic waste and environmental transport impact and CO2 emissions.
- Aqua (Demin)
- Citric acid (hydrus)
- Citrus Limonum extract
- Acetic acid (hydrus)
- R004 Castile (compound)
- Mineral colour base
Our Bottles are made from quality aluminium here in the UK. They look great and are refillable from our concentrate refills.
So please, don’t throw them away, instead refill for their lifetime using our great concentrate refills. Only when they finally give up the ghost after hopefully years of faithful service should they be popped in the household recycling.
We ship without plastic wrap or packaging, using sustainable cardboard and recycled packaging where possible. Old newspapers are a particular favourite, so you might get something interesting to read in your parcel as well.
Store in a cool dry place.
Please keep out of reach of children. Better safe than sorry.
You should always read the label and instructions before using the product.
NEVER use on gold or brass plated items. Always test in a secret place first if in doubt.
- General – In all cases of doubt, or when symptoms persist,seek medical attention. Show label where possible. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
- Inhalation – No specific treatment is necessary as the material is not likely to be hazardous by inhalation. Move to fresh air if inhalation causes eye watering,headaches, dizziness or other discomfort.
- Skin contact – No specific treatment is necessary as the material is not likely to be hazardous by skin contact. If irritation occurs wash thoroughly with soap and copious amounts of water. Remove contaminated clothing and consult a physician. Eye contact – Flush immediately with large amounts of water,especially under lids for at least 15 minutes. If irritation or other effects persist, obtain medical treatment.
- Ingestion – If swallowed in quantity, obtain medical treatment
- Product is not classified as toxic to the environment. However, care should be taken not to allow large spills enter into drains or watercourses. pH 8
If you have any queries or issues on this product or want more information on your order ‘ Contact Us ‘