It’s Time to rethink cleaning…. you’ve got your re-usable water bottle and coffee cup, but what about all those single use plastic bottles under the sink? Go plastic free with the Aluminium organic bathroom cleaner Squeeky life bottle and these concentrate refills.
This plastic free aluminium refill bottle contains two doses of our organic bathroom cleaner concentrate. Pour half (50ml) into your bathroom cleaner Squeeky life bottle and top up with 450ml of water from the tap, give it a shake and your ready to go.
The Squeeky life natural plastic free bathroom cleaner is perfect for cleaning sinks, toilets, baths, shower cubicles and all the lovely bits in between.
Using concentrate refills means that we are not shipping water and all the extra weight around the country, saving you postage costs and reducing transport pollution and C02 emissions.
There’s nothing quite like a sparkling clean bathroom, it’s the look, the shine, the way the light bounces off the tile walls. Everything shouts clean. Here at Squeeky HQ we love how our organic bathroom cleaner leaves bathrooms; clean, fresh and yes, you can even get that squeaky sound when you rub your finger across the china.
What’s not to like about our eco-friendly plastic free natural Bathroom Cleaner concentrate refill.
Natural Plastic Free Bathroom Cleaner Concentrate Key Features
- All natural product, made from plant based organic ingredients. Effective, safe and eco-friendly. No toxic chemical or fumes to harm you, your family or the planet.
- One refill bottle will make enough to fill your Bathroom Cleaner Squeeky Life Bottle twice! Massive reduction in waste, environmental transport impact and CO2 emissions.
- Aluminium bottle. No more plastic refill bottles going to waste or into the ocean.
- Pet safe, cruelty free, Peta approved. No animals were harmed in the making of this product, or will be harmed by using it.
- Vegan friendly. Did you know many cleaning products contain animal extracts? Ours don’t!
- Made in the UK. Developed and produced in our labs in Wiltshire, England.
Our plastic free concentrate refill bottles are made from aluminium, so no more plastic refill bottles or pouches going to waste. You can batch them up and send back to us for re-use, or they can be re-cycled in your household recycling with all other metal. You may even find handy uses for these little bottles and be able to re-use them yourself.
We ship without plastic wrap or packaging, using sustainable cardboard and recycled packaging where possible. Old newspapers are a particular favourite, so you might get something interesting to read in your parcel as well.
Please note that we do also reuse any packaging sent to us so that may not be as environmental friendly as we’d like, but think its best to reuse at least rather than just throw away.
Store in a cool dry place.
Please keep out of reach of children. Better safe than sorry.
Always test in a secret place first if in doubt.
You should always read the label and instructions before using the product.
If you have any queries or issues on this product or want more information on your order ‘ Contact Us ‘
- General – In all cases of doubt, or when symptoms persist,seek medical attention. Show label where possible. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
- Inhalation – No specific treatment is necessary as the material is not likely to be hazardous by inhalation. Move to fresh air if inhalation causes eye watering,headaches, dizziness or other discomfort.
- Skin contact – No specific treatment is necessary as the material is not likely to be hazardous by skin contact. If irritation occurs wash thoroughly with soap and copious amounts of water. Remove contaminated clothing and consult a physician. Eye contact – Flush immediately with large amounts of water,especially under lids for at least 15 minutes. If irritation or other effects persist, obtain medical treatment.
- Ingestion – If swallowed in quantity, obtain medical treatment
- Product is not classified as toxic to the environment. However, care should be taken not to allow large spills enter into drains or watercourses. pH 8