It’s Time to rethink cleaning…. you’ve got your re-usable water bottle and coffee cup, but what about all those single use plastic bottles under the sink? Go plastic free with the Aluminium Squeeky Life bottle and organic floor cleaner.
The bottle comes pre-loaded with one FREE dose of our natural floor cleaner concentrate. When it arrives just top up with 450ml water from the tap, give it a shake and you’re ready to go. Once you’ve used this first bottle up just order up a floor cleaner concentrate refill and carry on.
The Squeeky life organic plastic free floor cleaner is perfect for cleaning all floor types; wood, stone, tiles, vinyl and laminate.
Just shipping concentrate rather than the usual bottle full of water means that we are not shipping water and all that extra weight around the country, reducing carbon emissions from transport as well as saving you postage costs.
Floors see a lot of wear, they get trod on day after day. What you’re after is a floor that can look good, be dust and stain free and keeps the bacteria at bay, day in, day out. That’s where our Organic floor cleaner comes in, you can spray directly onto the floor or spray 5 or 6 squirts into a bucket of warm water to leave your floors stain free, shiny and clean. No need for harsh chemicals, just release the power of organics
Looks so good that you won’t want to hide it under the sink.
Natural Plastic Free Floor Cleaner Key Features
- All natural product, made from mineral and plant based organic ingredients. Effective, safe and eco-friendly. No toxic chemical or fumes to harm you, your family or the planet.
- Refillable 500ml Aluminium Squeeky Life bottle. Plastic free, No more plastic cleaning bottles going to waste or into the ocean.
- Contains your first dose of concentrate refill for FREE. Top up with 450ml of water from the tap.
- Pet safe, cruelty free, Peta approved. No animals were harmed in the making of this product, or will be harmed by using it.
- Vegan friendly. Did you know many cleaning products contain animal extracts? Ours don’t!
- Made in the UK. Developed and produced in our labs in Wiltshire, England.
- Aluminium Concentrate refills. One refill bottle will make enough to fill this bottle Twice! No plastic waste, reduced carbon emissions.
Video of Natural Floor Cleaner in Action
Our plastic free life bottles are made from aluminium, so no more plastic cleaning bottles. They look great and are refillable from our concentrate refills.
So please, don’t throw them away, instead refill for their lifetime using our great concentrate refills. Only when they finally give up the ghost after hopefully years of faithful service should they be popped in the household recycling.
You can collect up a batch of the concentrate refill bottles and return then to us for reuse, or recycle them with your household tins and cans.
We ship without plastic wrap or packaging, using sustainable cardboard, recycled or reused packaging. Old newspapers are a particular favourite, so you might get something interesting to read in your parcel as well.
Please note that we do also reuse any packaging sent to us so that may not be as environmental friendly as we’d like, but think its best to reuse at least rather than just throw away.
Store in a cool dry place.
Please keep out of reach of children. Better safe than sorry.
Always test in a secret place first if in doubt.
You should always read the label and instructions before using the product.
If you have any queries or issues on this product or want more information on your order ‘ Contact Us ‘
- General – In all cases of doubt, or when symptoms persist,seek medical attention. Show label where possible. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
- Inhalation – No specific treatment is necessary as the material is not likely to be hazardous by inhalation. Move to fresh air if inhalation causes eye watering,headaches, dizziness or other discomfort.
- Skin contact – No specific treatment is necessary as the material is not likely to be hazardous by skin contact. If irritation occurs wash thoroughly with soap and copious amounts of water. Remove contaminated clothing and consult a physician. Eye contact – Flush immediately with large amounts of water,especially under lids for at least 15 minutes. If irritation or other effects persist, obtain medical treatment.
- Ingestion – If swallowed in quantity, obtain medical treatment
- Product is not classified as toxic to the environment. However, care should be taken not to allow large spills enter into drains or watercourses. pH 8