It’s Time to rethink cleaning… you’ve got your re-usable water bottle and coffee cup, but what about all those single use plastic bottles under the sink? Go plastic free with the Aluminium organic surface polish Squeeky life bottle and concentrate refills.
This plastic free aluminium concentrate refill bottle contains two doses of our natural surface polish concentrate. Pour half (50ml) into your surface polish Squeeky life bottle and top up with 450ml of water from the tap, give it a shake and you’re ready to go.
The Squeeky life organic plastic free surface polish is perfect for polishing most surfaces such as wood, melamine, painted, high gloss and veneer.
Using concentrate refills means that we are not shipping water and all the extra weight around the country, saving you postage costs and reducing transport pollution and C02 emissions.
You would not believe this! Our surface polish is called surface polish because it loves not just wood but other modern day surfaces like melamine, painted, high gloss and veneer. Originally we wanted a wood polish that lovingly brought back the shine, nurtured and protected. But our clever botanists said no, this can do more; it can love more, nurture more and care for more surfaces, not just of the wooden variety. So we humbly present, our Organic surface polish concentrate refill – its not just for wood!
What’s not to like about our eco-friendly plastic free organic Surface Polish concentrate refill.
Natural Plastic Free Surface Polish Concentrate Key Features
- All natural product, made from plant based organic ingredients. Effective, safe and eco-friendly. No toxic chemical or fumes to harm you, your family or the planet.
- One refill bottle will make enough to fill your Surface Polish Squeeky Life Bottle twice! Massive reduction in waste, environmental transport impact and CO2 emissions.
- Aluminium bottle. No more plastic bottles going to waste or into the ocean.
- Pet safe, cruelty free, Peta approved. No animals were harmed in the making of this product, or will be harmed by using it.
- Vegan friendly. Did you know many cleaning products contain animal extracts? Ours don’t!
- Made in the UK. Developed and produced in our labs in Wiltshire, England.