It’s Time to rethink cleaning…. you’ve got your re-usable water bottle and coffee cup, but what about all those single use plastic bottles under the sink? Go plastic free with the Aluminium organic glass cleaner Squeeky life bottle and concentrate refills.
This plastic free aluminium concentrate refill bottle contains two doses of our organic glass cleaner concentrate. Pour half (50ml) into your glass cleaner Squeeky life bottle and top up with 450ml of water from the tap, give it a shake and you’re ready to go.
The Squeeky life organic plastic free glass cleaner is perfect for cleaning mirrors, windows, glass surfaces and tables and any other glass objects. You can even use it in the car.
Using concentrate refills means that we are not shipping water and all the extra weight around the country, saving you postage costs and reducing transport pollution and C02 emissions.
How a beautiful piece of sand can turning into a clear substance still amazes us, but boy does it attract dirt and marks like nothing else. Cloudy stains, mucky finger prints and streaks all contribute to making your glass as see through as a sand storm! Our natural glass cleaner cuts through all that, leaving your windows, shower screens and mirrors shiny, streak free and clear as a cloud free blue sky.
What’s not to like about our eco-friendly plastic free natural Glass Cleaner concentrate refill.
Natural Glass Cleaner Concentrate Key Features
- All natural product, made from plant based organic ingredients. Effective, safe and eco-friendly. No toxic chemical or fumes to harm you, your family or the planet.
- One refill bottle will make enough to fill your Glass Cleaner Squeeky Life Bottle twice! Massive reduction in waste, environmental transport impact and CO2 emissions.
- Aluminium bottle. No more plastic refill bottles going to waste or into the ocean.
- Pet safe, cruelty free, Peta approved. No animals were harmed in the making of this product, or will be harmed by using it.
- Vegan friendly. Did you know many cleaning products contain animal extracts? Ours don’t!
- Made in the UK. Developed and produced in our labs in Wiltshire, England.