It’s Time to rethink cleaning…. you’ve got your re-usable water bottle and coffee cup, but what about all those single use plastic bottles under the sink? Go plastic free with the Aluminium Squeeky Life bottle and organic floor cleaner.
The bottle comes pre-loaded with one FREE dose of our natural floor cleaner concentrate. When it arrives just top up with 450ml water from the tap, give it a shake and you’re ready to go. Once you’ve used this first bottle up just order up a floor cleaner concentrate refill and carry on.
The Squeeky life organic plastic free floor cleaner is perfect for cleaning all floor types; wood, stone, tiles, vinyl and laminate.
Just shipping concentrate rather than the usual bottle full of water means that we are not shipping water and all that extra weight around the country, reducing carbon emissions from transport as well as saving you postage costs.
Floors see a lot of wear, they get trod on day after day. What you’re after is a floor that can look good, be dust and stain free and keeps the bacteria at bay, day in, day out. That’s where our Organic floor cleaner comes in, you can spray directly onto the floor or spray 5 or 6 squirts into a bucket of warm water to leave your floors stain free, shiny and clean. No need for harsh chemicals, just release the power of organics
Looks so good that you won’t want to hide it under the sink.
Natural Plastic Free Floor Cleaner Key Features
- All natural product, made from mineral and plant based organic ingredients. Effective, safe and eco-friendly. No toxic chemical or fumes to harm you, your family or the planet.
- Refillable 500ml Aluminium Squeeky Life bottle. Plastic free, No more plastic cleaning bottles going to waste or into the ocean.
- Contains your first dose of concentrate refill for FREE. Top up with 450ml of water from the tap.
- Pet safe, cruelty free, Peta approved. No animals were harmed in the making of this product, or will be harmed by using it.
- Vegan friendly. Did you know many cleaning products contain animal extracts? Ours don’t!
- Made in the UK. Developed and produced in our labs in Wiltshire, England.
- Aluminium Concentrate refills. One refill bottle will make enough to fill this bottle Twice! No plastic waste, reduced carbon emissions.