You either love it or hate it, but limescale is here to stay. You can remove it, but like a boomerang it will always come back! Our limescale remover gently but firmly dissolves it away, leaving your taps, shower screens, bathroom and kitchen wear limescale free.
For stubborn stains, soak a small amount of tissue or cloth in our limescale remover and leave on the pesky stain for 10 mins. This will soften up the scale enough for you to rub it away.
What’s not to like about our natural, eco-friendly limescale remover.
- Natural product, made from plant based organic ingredients.
- Pet safe, cruelty free, Peta approved.
- Made in the UK.
- Large 750ml bottle.
- Effective and safe, eco-friendly, good for you and the planet, no toxic chemicals.
- Four dose concentrate refill available. One refill bottle will make enough to fill this bottle four times! Hugh reduction in plastic and transport.
- Aqua (Demin)
- Citric acid (hydrus)
- Citrus Limonum extract
- Acetic acid (hydrus)
- R004 Castile (compound)
- Mineral colour base
Our Bottles are 100% recyclable plastic.
Store in a cool dry place.
Please keep out of reach of children. Better safe than sorry.
You should always read the label and instructions before using the product
NEVER use on gold or brass plated items. Always test in a secret place first if in doubt.
- General – In all cases of doubt, or when symptoms persist,seek medical attention. Show label where possible. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
- Inhalation – No specific treatment is necessary as the material is not likely to be hazardous by inhalation. Move to fresh air if inhalation causes eye watering,headaches, dizziness or other discomfort.
- Skin contact – No specific treatment is necessary as the material is not likely to be hazardous by skin contact. If irritation occurs wash thoroughly with soap and copious amounts of water. Remove contaminated clothing and consult a physician. Eye contact – Flush immediately with large amounts of water,especially under lids for at least 15 minutes. If irritation or other effects persist, obtain medical treatment.
- Ingestion – If swallowed in quantity, obtain medical treatment
- Product is not classified as toxic to the environment. However, care should be taken not
to allow large spills enter into drains or watercourses. pH 8
If you have any queries or issues on this product or want more information on your order ‘ Contact Us ‘