How a beautiful piece of sand can turning into a clear substance still amazes us, but boy does it attract dirt and marks like nothing else. Cloudy stains, mucky finger prints and streaks all contribute to making your glass as see through as a sand storm! Our organic glass cleaner cuts through all that, leaving your windows, shower screens and mirrors shiny, streak free and clear as a cloud free blue sky.
What’s not to like about our natural, eco-friendly organic glass cleaner.
- Natural product, made from plant based organic ingredients.
- Pet safe, cruelty free, Peta approved.
- Made in the UK.
- Large 750ml bottle.
- Effective and safe, eco-friendly, good for you and the planet, no toxic chemicals.
- Four dose concentrate refill available. One refill bottle will make enough to fill this bottle four times! Hugh reduction in plastic and transport.
- Aqua (Demin)
- Acetic acid (hydrus)
- Citric acid (hydrus)
- R004 Castile (compound)
- Caprylic acid
- Degreaser (Natural)
- Mineral colour base
Our Bottles are 100% recyclable plastic (Why plastic you ask?)
… but please, don’t throw them away, instead refill for their lifetime using our great concentrate refills. Only when they finally give up the ghost after hopefully years of faithful service should they be popped in the household recycling.
Store in a cool dry place.
Please keep out of reach of children. Better safe than sorry.
You should always read the label and instructions before using the product
- General – In all cases of doubt, or when symptoms persist, seek medical attention.
Show label where possible. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
- Inhalation – No specific treatment is necessary as the material is not likely to be hazardous by inhalation. Move to fresh air if inhalation causes eye watering, headaches, dizziness or other discomfort.
- Skin contact – No specific treatment is necessary as the material is not likely to be hazardous by skin contact. If irritation occurs wash thoroughly with soap and copious amounts of water. Remove contaminated clothing and consult a physician.
- Eye contact – Flush immediately with large amounts of water, especially under lids for at least 15 minutes. If irritation or other effects persist, obtain medical treatment.
- Ingestion – If swallowed in quantity, obtain medical treatment
- Product is not classified as toxic to the environment. However, care should be taken not to allow large spills enter into drains or watercourses. pH 8
If you require any advice or have any queries or issues on this product or want more information on your order then please contact us