It’s Time to rethink cleaning… you’ve got your re-usable water bottle and coffee cup, but what about all those single use plastic bottles under the sink? Go plastic free with the Aluminium natural organic floor cleaner Squeeky life bottle and concentrate refills.
This plastic free aluminium concentrate refill bottle contains two doses of our natural organic floor cleaner concentrate. Pour half (50ml) into your floor cleaner Squeeky life bottle and fill up with water from the tap, give it a shake and you’re ready to go.
The Squeeky life organic natural plastic free floor cleaner is perfect for cleaning all floor types; wood, stone, tiles, vinyl and laminate.
Using concentrate refills means that we are not shipping water and all the extra weight around the country, saving you postage costs and reducing transport pollution and C02 emissions.
Floors see a lot of wear, they get trod on day after day. What you’re after is a floor that can look good, be dust and stain free and keeps the bacteria at bay, day in, day out. That’s where our Organic Floor Cleaner comes in, you can spray directly onto the floor or dilute into a bucket of warm water to leave your floors stain free, shiny and clean. No need for harsh chemicals, just release the power of organics!
What’s not to like about our eco-friendly plastic free natural organic Floor Cleaner concentrate refill.
- All natural product, made from plant based organic ingredients. Effective, safe and eco-friendly. No toxic chemical or fumes to harm you, your family or the planet.
- One refill bottle will make enough to fill your Floor Cleaner Squeeky Life Bottle twice! Massive reduction in waste, environmental transport impact and CO2 emissions.
- Aluminium bottle. No more plastic bottles going to waste or into the ocean.
- Pet safe, cruelty free, Peta approved. No animals were harmed in the making of this product, or will be harmed by using it.
- Vegan friendly. Did you know many cleaning products contain animal extracts? Ours don’t!
- Made in the UK. Developed and produced in our labs in Wiltshire, England.