It’s Time to rethink cleaning…. you’ve got your re-usable water bottle and coffee cup, but what about all those single use plastic bottles under the sink? Go plastic free with the Aluminium organic bathroom cleaner Squeeky life bottle and these concentrate refills.
This plastic free aluminium refill bottle contains two doses of our organic bathroom cleaner concentrate. Pour half (50ml) into your bathroom cleaner Squeeky life bottle and top up with 450ml of water from the tap, give it a shake and your ready to go.
The Squeeky life natural plastic free bathroom cleaner is perfect for cleaning sinks, toilets, baths, shower cubicles and all the lovely bits in between.
Using concentrate refills means that we are not shipping water and all the extra weight around the country, saving you postage costs and reducing transport pollution and C02 emissions.
There’s nothing quite like a sparkling clean bathroom, it’s the look, the shine, the way the light bounces off the tile walls. Everything shouts clean. Here at Squeeky HQ we love how our organic bathroom cleaner leaves bathrooms; clean, fresh and yes, you can even get that squeaky sound when you rub your finger across the china.
What’s not to like about our eco-friendly plastic free natural Bathroom Cleaner concentrate refill.
Natural Plastic Free Bathroom Cleaner Concentrate Key Features
- All natural product, made from plant based organic ingredients. Effective, safe and eco-friendly. No toxic chemical or fumes to harm you, your family or the planet.
- One refill bottle will make enough to fill your Bathroom Cleaner Squeeky Life Bottle twice! Massive reduction in waste, environmental transport impact and CO2 emissions.
- Aluminium bottle. No more plastic refill bottles going to waste or into the ocean.
- Pet safe, cruelty free, Peta approved. No animals were harmed in the making of this product, or will be harmed by using it.
- Vegan friendly. Did you know many cleaning products contain animal extracts? Ours don’t!
- Made in the UK. Developed and produced in our labs in Wiltshire, England.