It’s Time to rethink cleaning…. you’ve got your re-usable water bottle and coffee cup, but what about all those single use plastic bottles under the sink? Go plastic free with the Aluminium Squeeky Life natural organic glass cleaner.
The bottle comes loaded up with one free dose of our natural organic glass cleaner concentrate. When it arrives just fill up with water from the tap, give it a shake and you’re ready to go. Once you’ve used this first bottle up just order up a glass cleaner concentrate refill and carry on.
The Squeeky life organic natural plastic free glass cleaner is perfect for cleaning mirrors, windows, glass surfaces and tables and any other glass objects. You can even use it in the car.
Just shipping concentrate rather than the usual full bottle means that we are not shipping water and all that extra weight around the country, reducing transport pollution and C02 emissions as well as saving you postage costs.
How a beautiful piece of sand can turning into a clear substance still amazes us, but boy does it attract dirt and marks like nothing else. Cloudy stains, mucky finger prints and streaks all contribute to making your glass as see through as a sand storm! Our organic glass cleaner cuts through all that, leaving your windows, shower screens and mirrors shiny, streak free and clear as a cloud free blue sky.
What’s not to like about our eco-friendly plastic free natural organic glass cleaner. Looks so good that you won’t want to hide it under the sink.
Natural Organic Plastic Free Glass Cleaner Key Features
- All natural product, made from plant based organic ingredients. Effective, safe and eco-friendly. No toxic chemical or fumes to harm you, your family or the planet.
- Refillable 500ml Aluminium Squeeky Life bottle. Plastic Free, No more plastic cleaning bottles going to waste or into the ocean.
- Pet safe, cruelty free, Peta approved. No animals were harmed in the making of this product, or will be harmed by using it.
- Vegan friendly. Did you know many cleaning products contain animal extracts? Ours don’t!
- Made in the UK. Developed and produced in our labs in Wiltshire, England.
- Concentrate refill available. One refill bottle will make enough to fill this bottle Twice! Massive reduction in plastic waste and environmental transport impact and CO2 emissions.